Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Autumn Equinox 2017

It's been 12 years since I was run off the main road and onto this radical road of healing without cure. It's baffling. And wonderful. And sometimes difficult. Such is life in its fullest expression, eh? But most of all - to even still be here in the game -- there are no words, just profound gratitude and amazement.

If you follow this link it will lead you to my road as it continues unfolding today:

https://flowerandsongartgarden.blogspot.com


Remember the Path.
Sometimes the way home is long ~
Old earth; still here; now.

1 comment:

el poquito said...

For anyone wandering through:
Almost Winter Solstice 2018 - 13 yrs now of keeping my feet to the ground. 13 extra years to watch my family grow, flourish, struggle, and rise. All pure, rich gravy, lumps and all. Such is life - and being able to show up for all of it is beyond words for me. Life hands you some swerves on the road - sometimes they're a shock, sometimes they're shockingly good like words from my oncologist: "decreasing in size." Didn't see that coming in reference to the wolf who shares my hut, follicular non-Hodgkins lymphoma - a most peculiar cancer. Or as my oncologist said referencing my case: "You're tricky."

Still an outlier,
xo >>>